Random Musings of a Banded Bad-Ass (not really)....

Friday, October 8, 2010

Thousand Word Thursday, On Friday

This week's topic for Thousand Word Thursday from Amy of Babbles of a Bandster is:
Your favorite place where you live (your house, your town, whatever you choose to define as "where you live") - the place where you relax, recenter, regroup. Show us and tell us why it's YOUR place!
Notice The Terribly Adorable Pup at the Bottom of the Photo

So, this is my Mecca on The Compound. Husby and I have enjoyed many a sunset here, and really enjoy the serenity of country living. Truth be told, I fancy myself more of a City Girl, and when we moved to the Temecula Wine Country in 2008, Steve had to drag me, kicking and screaming.

Wanna know a secret? Neither Steve nor I are smokers, but every once in a while we sneak a couple of ciggies, and smoke them in these chairs. It's kind of dangerous, because, as you may recall, we live on what is lovingly referred to as The Welty Compound. One of these days, we're gonna get busted by a family member dropping by, unexpected. We are such rebels. Crazy, I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment