Random Musings of a Banded Bad-Ass (not really)....

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm Not Worthy!




Woot woot, I have 10 followers! That's just super! Thanks to those of you who have taken the time to read by blog thus far. I really enjoy reading yours, and find the interaction so informative, inspiring, and often times you make me laugh out loud, or cry like a baby. Husby thinks I'm nuts when I do either, but that's another issue.

OK, just for fun here's a cute picture of my FIL's dog, Maggie. What dog climbs a tree, you ask? Sweet Maggie, that's who!




3 comments:

  1. I'm happy to be one of them...I love your blog so far...can't wait to read more.
    Cute dog - (and talented). What my dog wouldn't give if she could climb a tree and catch bird or squirrel. She'd die of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!! My mom's rat terrier can climb trees for squirrels, but I have never seen him sit in one like that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to be one of the super 10's that found you! You blog well.... *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete