Random Musings of a Banded Bad-Ass (not really)....

Monday, September 27, 2010

Seriously, More Pictures Needed!

Well, I imagine some of you BOOBs are still traveling, while others may be jet-lagged, but I have been checking in every hour or so for more pictures and tales of your weekend romp, and I really do need more, if you don't mind! I'm so glad you all had a blast. I found myself secretly nervous and excited for you, and sure hope I can join in the reindeer games next time around. I'm actually going to The Windy City in a few weeks (tagging along on a business trip with the Hubs), and can assure you my time there will be filled with thoughts of all you crazy ladies painting that town red.

On the band front, I saw my surgeon on Thursday, and he was pleased with my progress (6.5 more lbs, for a total of 76 lost). He said he could "go either way" on the fill, and wanted me to make the decision. I decided to have him "give me a small fill". Afterward, I asked how much he gave me, and he told me .5ccs, which to me seems pretty significant. Interestingly, I do not feel any more restricted, and I almost think I feel less so. Maybe Dr. B. pulled a fast one on me, and when he said he could "go either way", maybe he meant that literally, and went the other way. Anyway, I'm hanging tight (but not really), and will see how this month pans out.

This morning, I went for a swim at the gym, and during my first lap, I caught sight of a band-aid at the bottom of the pool. I switched lanes immediately, but could not stop obsessing about that damn band-aid, catching a glimpse of it in my peripheral vision each time I passed by. Exercise is not for wimps, but I'll keep on keepin' on.

Until next time, tootles!

2 comments:

  1. Can you believe I forgot my freaking camera so I will unfortunately not have any pics to post. I'm trying to process the whole experience so I can do a post about the weekend. It was even more special than I expected. Can't wait to meet you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to meet the other band geek at the next BOOBS! This weekend was amazing! *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete